Thursday, August 30, 2007

6th meeting...

A. What challenge did you take?
I challenge myself to do my homework in all my subject.
B. Were you able to beat the challenge?
How do you feel about it?
Yes! I feel so overwhelm and I'm so glad because it helps a bit to improve my grades.
C. What have you realized / learned from your experience?
I have realized that you can do something if you believe in yourself and trust God.
The Most striking scene in the movie :
The slides which are the effects of the Global warming.
Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie :
I become aware of using gadgets or appliances that uses CFC or ChloroFluoroCarbon.
Your realization after watching the movie :
I realized that the results that was caused by the Global warming is worldwide.
The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment :
The specific actions that I can commit to take care of the environment are change a light bulb into a fluorescent light; drive less; recycle more and buy more recycled; checking my tires; using less hot water; avoiding products with a lot of packaging; adjusting our thermostat; planting a tree; and by turn off electrical device when not in use.

No comments: